- Remote control of Olympus and Canon digital cameras from a computer and take pictures directly onto the hard drive or send them to an FTP server.
- Control most camera parameters, including but not limited to resolution, shutter speed and aperture, exposure bias, white balance, zoom and focus, flash, ISO, metering modes, JPEG, TIFF, and raw images.
- Control of multiple cameras, taking pictures with all cameras simultaneously.
- Automatic bracketing of exposure settings.
- Time lapse pictures with equal or custom intervals. Time lapse photography can start automatically after start of Cam2Com.
- Special features for webcam applications.
- Automatic rotation of pictures taken in multi-camera and time lapse modes. Lossless algorithm is used to rotate JPEG pictures.
- Simple download of pictures from the camera to the hard drive with optional deletion of pictures from the camera. All the necessary folders can be created automatically.
- After taking a series of pictures of one object, easy comparison of them to select the best one for saving.
- Set camera name (id) and date and time.
- Remote control - from another application or over the network.
Cam2Com is designed to be very user friendly and easy to use.
At a Glance
| Supported OS |
Cam2Com 4.1 supports Vista!
- Photo studios
- Jewelers, Numismatists
- Digitizing of slides
- Picturing of archives, collections, etc.
- Amateur astronomy
- Science projects
- Series of pictures of nature - opening flowers, moving clouds...
- Ebay power sellers
- Supervision of areas, like construction sites